Paris Cherry Blossoms
Beautiful and fluid draped scarves by Janice are your best accessory to enhance any outfit, your hair or purse. They are incredibly lightweight and soft to the touch.
Larger sizes can be worn as a shawl, or at the beach and poolside as a sarong. Wear small squares as chic petit neck scarves, as a pocket square or purse scarf. There are so many ways to wear all of Janice’s various scarves.
However, for questions or further information about this work of wearable art, the artist, national and international shipping and handling rates, please call 416 880 9104 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
50" x 50"
. Made from 100% soft and luxurious polyester fabric
- Smooth surface with a low lustre
- Very soft, lovely drape, mimics silk
- Print is approximately 50% visible on the reverse side
- Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing
- Hand wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink slightly after the first wash